Rational Software Architect
Maged Elaasar worked as a software architect (January 2004 – December 2010) on the Rational Software Architect (RSA) family of modeling tools. He developed using Java on Eclipse a framework for graphical modeling editing called GMF. Using GMF, he led a time to develop all UML and BPMN diagrams in RSA. In addition, he led the development of various technologies including:
- Model reporting for defining custom reports on models.
- Model publishing for documenting models on web sites.
- Model analysis for inspecting models for known problems.
- Model traceability for performing impact analysis on models.
- Model transformation authoring for defining transformations.
- Model detection of patterns and anti-patterns in models.